- Make homemade ice cream with my kids.
- Become a hat man. I bought a felt and straw fedora because of their blog.
- Start dressing snappier. I threw away a dozen t-shirts and made the move to button shirts with ties and vests, even when I'm not going out. It has really increased my everyday confidence and has encouraged my productivity here at BTB.
- Start shaving with cold water. Their arguments in favor of it are sound.
- Learn how to talk to my barber.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Pushing Yourself to the Next Level
Posted by Adam Parker
I want to do a plug for one of my favorite blogs on the net. It's called The Art of Manliness, and if you don't read this blog, then you are missing out. They inspired me to do the following things over the last few months: