- The authority of fathers over wives and children.
- The sanctity of monogamous marriage.
- The duty to care for families.
- The sacrosanctity of envoys and ambassadors.
- The obligation of promises.
- Degrees of marriage.
- The need for witnesses in murder trials.
- The need for distinction of ranks in society.
- Prohibition of incest.
- Prohibition of murder.
- Prohibition of adultery.
- Prohibition of slavery.
- Prohibition of the rule of one man.
- Respect for the old.
- Equity in commercial dealings.
- Religion must be the first concern of governors.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Is Natural Law Clear Enough To Teach This?
Posted by Adam Parker
Are there any Reformed folk out there who are willing to say that the Natural Law is clear enough to teach the following:
Labels: Natural Law